Capula offers graduates a full-time training programme leading directly to trading, strategy and research roles.
Capula Analyst Programme
The aim of Capula Analyst Programme is to develop skills and knowledge of financial markets through short (6-8 months) rotations in Capula’s trading, strategy and risk management functions. The rotations will take place in our offices in London, CT, New York, Hong Kong and Tokyo and Singapore.
Capula Analyst Programme offers an exceptional opportunity for graduates wishing to pursue a career in finance, to join and be taught by a team of world-class professional traders with a long and outstanding track record.
In addition to on-the-job training, participants will:
- Attend a programme of classroom-type lectures
- Carry out research projects related to the areas in which they rotate
- Participate in group and individual activities aimed at developing their trading and analytical skills
At the end of the two-year programme, successful participants will be placed in a full-time position on a trading desk.
What we look for
- Recent graduates or graduating in 2023 with Bachelors, Masters or PhDs
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills accompanied by critical thinking and intellectual curiosity
- A consistently strong academic record
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- An interest in working in a highly dynamic environment
The programme typically starts in the month of September following graduation, though some positions may allow for an earlier start.
The recruitment process is typically as follows
- Online application
- HR interview
- Chief of Staff interview
- Quantitative interview with a member of the Quantitative Strategy team
- Final round with a Senior Trader or Portfolio Manager
APPLICATIONS FOR THE CAPULA ANALYST PROGRAMME ARE OPEN
*Please note that the selection process for the Capula Analyst Programme is rigorous and competitive, and only fully qualified and motivated candidates should apply.