Capula Summer Internship Programme
We offer full summer internships across our offices globally. These take place from mid-June until mid-August. As an intern, you will be assigned to a trading, strategy, or risk management desk for the entire summer and you will work closely with researchers and traders on the evaluation of financial variables, market conditions, and economic data and trends, leading directly to trading decisions. Additionally, you will work on a project to be presented to senior management towards the end of your internship.
During the summer, you will join all other interns for a one week ‘Intern Orientation Week’ in London where you will hear presentations from senior partners and the managers of all front office and support teams. This is a great opportunity to network within the organisation and with other interns, and to gain an understanding of how the different functions work together.
We have a multi-year record of offering exceptionally qualified individuals, upon completion of their internship, full-time positions in a variety of areas, including trading, strategy and risk management. Interns who perform especially well during the summer will automatically become candidates for the CELT full-time entry-level programme (see the “Graduates” page), and may be offered a position at the end of summer or shortly thereafter.
What we look for:
- Students working towards undergraduate, masters, or doctoral degrees
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills accompanied by critical thinking and intellectual curiosity
- A consistently strong academic record
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- An interest in working in a highly dynamic environment
The recruitment process is typically as follows:
- Online application
- Aptitudinal and critical reasoning tests
- A video or telephone interview
- Final round face-to-face interviews with partners and senior managers