Capula’s Mission is to provide its clients with superior investment performance and to build a great firm that attracts, develops and retains exceptional people.
Hold ourselves to the highest professional standards
- Put clients’ interests first
- Behave ethically and with the utmost integrity
- Maintain an independent perspective
Make a significant positive difference to our clients’ investment performance
- Build enduring, trust based relationships with our clients
- Bring the best ideas and solutions to our clients
- Contribute to building our clients’ capabilities
Build a great environment for exceptional people
- Treat all with respect and courtesy
- Share knowledge and commit to mentoring and developing each other
- Challenge each other’s ideas robustly and collaboratively act on the best ideas
- Be a ‘one firm’ partnership
Our approach to selecting, developing and promoting our human capital is founded on the key belief that long-term successful trading performance is the result of:
- In-depth academic training, as an indispensable prerequisite for understanding the complexity of financial markets and instruments
- The accumulation of extensive knowledge and expertise of markets, regulatory constraints, and investor preferences
- A corporate culture sensitive to the complex and evolving needs of compliance and regulatory constraints
- Impeccable integrity and ethics
Our partners, senior traders and business managers developed their respect for these beliefs in apprenticeships in academia and at the world’s leading investment banks and investment managers. Most of them followed a quantitative academic curriculum, though some studied humanities or liberal arts. All, however, share a background of rigorous and analytical studies upon which they have built a career in finance.
If you feel that you identify with our approach, and are interested in a career with a world-class investment manager, we invite you to find out more about employment opportunities with Capula throughout this site.